COVID-19 / Brexit: Orders are leaving correctly now.
The WormBox© worm composter can be adjusted to suit your interior space. This composter has different levels and compartments, creating a volume of between 32 and 72 litres. It has been designed and made in France from recycled plastic.
This is one of the sturdiest worm composters (THE very sturdiest, even) on the market. It can even support the weight of a human and be used as a seat: the wheeled base is designed to withstand 100 kg!
The wheeled base supports the round trays stacked on top of each other. Worms can move from bottom to top where fresh organic waste is regularly added for them in the upper tray.
This composter’s unique look means it will work nicely with your interior scheme.
The design and integrated trays are the fruit of our 15 years of experience and passion.
The main goal is to offer a durable worm composter that’s great value for money. The WormBox© is sure to meet all your expectations. Worms can live happily inside, transforming and recycling your household waste efficiently into compost that can be used on your plants.
Grows with you: you can add extra trays as your family grows and even replace the lid with a planter.
Ultra-durable: 15-year warranty.
DELIVERED COMPLETE WITH :
- 1 lid,
- 2 to 4 trays (your choice),
- 1 planter (optional),
- 1 liquid-collecting tray with tap,
- 1 wheeled base,
- 1 user manual in English,
- 1 sticker in English.
The WormBox© worm composter has many advantages:
- Has the biggest worm composter processing capacity on the market.
- Good value for money: 100% French manufacturing quality.
- Low environmental impact: the Wormbox is made from recyclable plastic.
- Modular and scalable: simply add more trays if needed.
- Aesthetic and ergonomic: fits easily into your home and is practical for everyday use.
HOW IT WORKS:
As the lower compartments fill up, add a new tray to raise the level. Attracted by the new supply of waste, worms gradually come up to feed on the fresh organic material. Vermicompost and compost tea are harvested from the lower levels of the worm composter.