The benefits of the WormBox vermicomposter®
There are many reasons for recycling and reusing our organic waste and for ultimately having a vermicomposter at home. Why use a vermicomposter, or more specifically why the Wormbox®? Let’s list its advantages to get a better idea of its benefits.
The Wormbox® vermicomposting system has been designed to optimise waste recycling, respect the needs of the worms and best reproduce the conditions of their ecosystem.
- It is round to prevent the worms from sticking to the corners and being diverted away from their food.
- The juice tray is removable to make cleaning under the valve easier. The angle of its bases facilitates the flow of juices and allows the worms to climb.
- The vermicomposter valve has a large diameter to prevent it from becoming clogged.
- The lid is practical: when placed upside down on the floor it serves as a base for the full trays to collect the vermicompost and/or clean the juice tray without crushing the worms or dirtying your floor.
- The planter: the Wormbox® is the only model on which you can replace the lid with a planter for aromatic plants.
- The large 16-litre trays are of good quality and fit together perfectly. A full circular handle makes it easy to manoeuvre.
- Ventilation: the micro-perforation of the lid and the lugs where the trays fit together ensure good air circulation and optimum vermicomposting speed.
- The practical and sturdy wheeled base can support a load of 100kg.